Tuesday, September 30, 2014

 

After the last update, I decided to focus and get this gun finished. I began to fall in love with the gray tones and the process of aging and shading it. This gun was a little different than the other Nerfs I've painted in the sense that it didn't seem to come apart easily. I decided to do some taping and begin painting. The gun itself is Nerf-N Strike "Strongman". The structure of this gun is perfect for painting. Lots of surfaces and patterns to play around with. I'm no expert but apparently the N Strike has quite the reputation for range and power.As a painter, they are also great because they represent a pretty wide open "canvas". Plus! They are relatively cheap coming in at little over $15.  If you like this gun, visit me at Esty.
As always comments and questions welcomed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment