Friday, September 18, 2015

NEW & IMPROVED Jayne Cobb Pistol from Firefly Serenity and Denix Guns



I'm so happy to post this new improved version of Jayne Cobb's gun from the hit TV show Firefly Serenity. As you may recall from a previous post, I was originally offering a solid resin version of this iconic gun. Unfortunately, the supplier become really unreliable putting me in the position where I was going to leave two customers in the lurch. Well, just about the same time I became a licensed Denix distributor and picked up this fantastic Denix Replica of the Civil War LeMat pistol, the prototype of Cobb's Firely pistol.

Civil War Era LeMat Pistol
Not wanting to leave my customers stranded, I took the LeMat printed a few mods for the historical weapon and the new, improved version of the Jayne Cobb pistol was born! As added bonus, it's made of all metal construction, has a fully functional trigger with hammer and turning cylinder. Weighing in at a satisfying 3+lbs this thing feels great.



Both the Firefly pistol and the original Civil War LeMat are available on my Etsy shop, and at this point, I think I have every major Firefly Serenity gun available at my shop; I've got a great looking Reynold's pistol. I've got Jayne Cobb's massive pistol, and of course, the Jayne Cobb's "Vera". Am I done?


No comments:

Post a Comment