Thursday, October 1, 2015

X-Files is back and so am I!


The X-Files are back! I can't tell you what a case of the feelies I get watching this trailer. The X-Files was one of my all time favorite shows in the 90's, and I still remember it fondly. I don't know if they are bringing back permanently since this seems to be a six episode run, but I certainly hope they do. The trailer suggests that this run is going to have some of my favorite X-Files elements: modern day paranoia, agency intrigue, social commentary, and Cancerman, all with a touch of 1950's Cold War secret history thrown in. Mulder's old and haggard look actually works well, I think. He seems to have grown into the role of an FBI burnout.

So the X-Files are back and hopefully so am I. The last few weeks have been incredibly hectic, not only with "real life" work but also filling out Geek House Creations orders. It's Halloween and convention season so everyone is ordering and everyone needs their orders yesterday. But....I am determined to get some new posts in and create some new pieces in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment