Monday, November 23, 2015

HALO M6 Machine Pistol


Seems like this is my first post in ages, yet it's only been a week. Just seems my life has been weighted down with the minutiae of my "real job". To be honest, I've also been battling a Psychojet addiction (some of you will know what I mean). But, here's something I'm pretty happy about and coming soon to Geek House Creations: the HALO M6 Machine pistol! I've been tinkering with this thing for the past three weeks and finally decided to get it done. Don't mind the funky colors they will all be painted in grays and metals. And the thing I'm most proud of--- a functional slide and detachable magazine. Next up, some possibility of a working laser. That's right....a LAZER.


Stay tuned at www.geekhousecreations.com


No comments:

Post a Comment