Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I've been trying to post something new for the last few days, but work and the real world keep getting in the way.

I did have a good week in terms of what came in the mail! I'm been putting together all the odds and ends for my next couple of flashdrive builds.



Here we've got...a few flash drives, an assortment of  copper pipe,  a Westinghouse vacuum bulb and
the big item, Magnifying Loupe glasses. These glasses are an excellent choice for anyone interested in doing some work on custom goggles. They are very affordable and come with a virtual goldmine of pieces: two lenses, two LED lights, and even a frame that can be used later.


There's alot of good stuff there. Now I just need to find the time to actually get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment